Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
SITUATION IN IDOMENI DETERIORATED FURTHER LAST WEEKEND
by Steffen Richter, 2016/04/11
Start of the outbound return to Turkey, immensely challenging conditions, lack of prospects: unfortunately the situation in the unofficial refugee camp Idomeni at the Greek-Macedonian border has further deteriorated since Sunday last week. Again and again direct confrontations between security guards and refugees erupted, tear gas, rubber bullets and stun grenades were used.
Deteriorating situation for more than 10.000 people
by Steffen Richter, 2016/03/31
In the light of the ever worsening situation in Idomeni humedica decided to extend its medical support. This Thursday afternoon a five-person team will leave the Allgäu Airport Memmingen to travel via Skopje to the Greek Macedonian border.
by LKO, 2016/02/27
In our article series on El Niño we already dealt with the question what this climate phenomenon exactly is. We also had the opportunity to talk to the climate expert Mojib Latif about his forecast on possible consequences of this phenomenon.