Most read reports
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- El Nino Outlook – September 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Extreme hunger could kill 600,000 children in war zones this year
DALLAS, TEXAS - October 30, 2009 - The Aidmatrix Foundation Inc.
MUNICH, GERMANY - October 13, 2009 - Today the Aidmatrix Foundation and the International Federation of Red Cross (IFRC) announced their agreement to make IFRC's warehousing system available to Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies worldwide. Aidmatrix is an international charity that provides technology systems that accelerate the process and delivery of humanitarian aid for relief organisations.
"With the right systems you can do smart things and become much more proactive," says Hugh Peterken, Head of the Information Systems Department for IFRC in Geneva.