Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
DALLAS, TEXAS - October 30, 2009 - The Aidmatrix Foundation Inc.
MUNICH, GERMANY - October 13, 2009 - Today the Aidmatrix Foundation and the International Federation of Red Cross (IFRC) announced their agreement to make IFRC's warehousing system available to Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies worldwide. Aidmatrix is an international charity that provides technology systems that accelerate the process and delivery of humanitarian aid for relief organisations.
"With the right systems you can do smart things and become much more proactive," says Hugh Peterken, Head of the Information Systems Department for IFRC in Geneva.