Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
The fifth year of the Syria conflict was the worst yet for people as warring parties have continued to wreak havoc, increasingly blocked aid and placed more communities under siege. Russia, the United States, France and the United Kingdom must now safeguard the glimmer of hope that the cease-fire has brought to civilians, rather than “adding fuel to the fire”, warn 30 aid agencies in a new report.