Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
The NGO-Military Contact Group (NMCG)
Report of a Conference held in London in January 2009. The conference discussed issues such as protection of civilians, mission integration, and the role of the military in assistance, and concluded that there is a need to recognise and respect clear distinctions between humanitarian and stabilisation projects; for much better contextual analysis of stabilisation; and for better evidence on what works and does not work in stabilisation.