Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
Issued 30 November 2010 at the launch of the Humanitarian Appeal 2011 in Doha, Qatar, by the State of Qatar, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Next year, millions of people affected by humanitarian crises around the world will look to the international community to address their basic survival needs and provide services that will allow them to maintain a measure of human dignity even in the worst of circumstances.
The Humanitarian Appeal 2011, consisting of 14 individual …