Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- Global Child Nutrition Forum celebrates 20th edition in Tunisia
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
Issued 30 November 2010 at the launch of the Humanitarian Appeal 2011 in Doha, Qatar, by the State of Qatar, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Next year, millions of people affected by humanitarian crises around the world will look to the international community to address their basic survival needs and provide services that will allow them to maintain a measure of human dignity even in the worst of circumstances.
The Humanitarian Appeal 2011, consisting of 14 individual …