Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
Ten years have passed since the Indian Ocean Earthquake and Tsunami of December 2004. With a view to gathering, learning and sharing from experiences of the 2004 earthquake and tsunami, and other disasters in the region that occurred between 1993 and 2013, the Tsunami Global Lessons Learned Project (TGLLP) was created. The project sought to deliver three principle outcomes: a global lessons learned study, a Discovery Channel documentary tracking the recovery, and a disaster recovery toolkit for recovery practitioners.