Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- GMDAC: Over 6,600 Migration Deaths Recorded in Africa Since 2013 ‘Just the Tip of the Iceberg’
Overall satisfaction with the support and services provided at shelters
Most children are happy with the quality of the shelters and the support they receive. However, respondents would like better quality food, specifically meals that resemble what they would traditionally have at home. Children are also happy with the recreational activities offered at the shelters, but would like a better variety of sports and exercise activities.