Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- The Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief - October 2018
Cairo (ICRC), 7 February 2017 – Catherine Gendre, Head of Cairo Delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and Moamena Kamel, Secretary General of the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC), signed five project agreements yesterday for the year 2017.
“The signing of the agreements is a continuation of the fruitful cooperation with the ERC in areas concerning providing humanitarian aid to the victims of violence and emergency situations, and in promoting the International Humanitarian Law (IHL),” said Catherine Gendre.