Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
Cairo (ICRC), 7 February 2017 – Catherine Gendre, Head of Cairo Delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and Moamena Kamel, Secretary General of the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC), signed five project agreements yesterday for the year 2017.
“The signing of the agreements is a continuation of the fruitful cooperation with the ERC in areas concerning providing humanitarian aid to the victims of violence and emergency situations, and in promoting the International Humanitarian Law (IHL),” said Catherine Gendre.