Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
Worldwide, about 70 million girls aged between 15 and 19 have been victims of some form of physical violence and about 200 million girls have been victims of genital mutilation. Every year, around 15 million girls get married before turning 18 and about 16 million girls aged 15 -19 give birth to a child. Every year a million and a half girls are killed worldwide before being born, due to sex-selective abortions.