Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
New publication launched: Local Humanitarian Action in Practice – Case Studies and Reflections of Local Humanitarian Actors
An agreement has been signed between the Humanitarian Leadership Academy (‘The Academy’) and HSBC Bank Middle East Limited (HSBC) to provide staff with the learning needs that will equip them with the required skills to support humanitarian response efforts in their community/region.
Leading international financial institution HSBC and the Academy will collaborate to deliver a Humanitarian Essentials training to HSBC staff across the Middle East and Turkey during 2018.