Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
LONDON –– On November 1st in London, the Fritz Institute / CILT (UK) Certification in Humanitarian Logistics (CHL) was awarded the European Supply Chain Excellence Award for Training and Professional Development. The award was presented to the Fritz Institute in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK) and the Logistics Learning Alliance. Also short-listed for the award, which was sponsored by BiS Henderson, were BAE Systems, DHL Supply Chain, and Gist.
World Vision International and Oxfam are First to Implement the Software to Manage Humanitarian Efforts in Africa
Fritz Institute Leverages Corporate Expertise and Resources for Long-Term Improvement in the Delivery of Aid
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Fritz Institute announced today the launch of Corporations for Humanity, its unique alliance between private enterprise and the humanitarian relief sector.
In an effort to understand the dynamics of the relief operation for the South Asia Earthquake and Tsunami and gather data to inform future relief efforts, Fritz Institute conducted a study of NGOs and affected families in all the districts affected by the Tsunami in India and Sri Lanka. This report outlines the top line findings of the study. The NGO portion of the study included interviews with the relief coordinators of 226 NGOs in India and 150 NGOs in Sri Lanka.