Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
Prepared by Brazil, Canada, France, Japan, CGIAR, FAO, GFAR and the WB.
The G20 Seoul communiqué and Action Plan on Development, in its pillar on Food Security, endorsed the five “Rome principles” of the 2009 World Food Summit on Food Security and underscored the need to enhance policy coherence and coordination within the existing agricultural research systems.