Most read reports
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
Prepared by Brazil, Canada, France, Japan, CGIAR, FAO, GFAR and the WB.
The G20 Seoul communiqué and Action Plan on Development, in its pillar on Food Security, endorsed the five “Rome principles” of the 2009 World Food Summit on Food Security and underscored the need to enhance policy coherence and coordination within the existing agricultural research systems.