Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- GMDAC: Over 6,600 Migration Deaths Recorded in Africa Since 2013 ‘Just the Tip of the Iceberg’
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
Prepared by Brazil, Canada, France, Japan, CGIAR, FAO, GFAR and the WB.
The G20 Seoul communiqué and Action Plan on Development, in its pillar on Food Security, endorsed the five “Rome principles” of the 2009 World Food Summit on Food Security and underscored the need to enhance policy coherence and coordination within the existing agricultural research systems.