Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
Prepared by Brazil, Canada, France, Japan, CGIAR, FAO, GFAR and the WB.
The G20 Seoul communiqué and Action Plan on Development, in its pillar on Food Security, endorsed the five “Rome principles” of the 2009 World Food Summit on Food Security and underscored the need to enhance policy coherence and coordination within the existing agricultural research systems.