Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
EL FASHER, 21 October 2011--On this day, 25 years ago, the Organisation of the African Unity (OAU) achieved an important milestone by adopting the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights. This was an historic moment in the advancement of the human rights agenda in Africa.