Most read reports
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
Humanitarian aerospace is one of the cutting-edge fields in which the Sentinel Project operates, through its subsidiary initiative Sarus Humanitarian Aerospace. Unmanned aerial systems (UAS), also known as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and commonly called drones, can be widely used for peaceful, humanitarian, and environmental protection purposes. Making use of the technical abilities of drones enables non-government organizations to access areas that are unsafe or off limits to their personnel.