Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Destinar los recursos necesarios puede salvar a 2 de cada 3 recién nacidos
Public and Private Sectors Collaborate to Accelerate Delivery and Impact of Digital Humanitarian Assistance
Barcelona: The GSMA and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID) today announced the launch of ‘Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation’ (M4H), a programme designed to accelerate the delivery and impact of digital humanitarian assistance. Through M4H, the public and private sectors will leverage new technologies to create durable solutions that improve access to and use of mobile-enabled services, enhancing emergency preparedness, response and recovery.