Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
Dushanbe, 28 May 2013 – Improving the quality and accessibility of social services for victims of human trafficking and smuggled migrants is the goal of a workshop, which started in Dushanbe today. The two-day event is organized by UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, with financial support of the European Union.