Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Reaching those furthest behind
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
Severe hunger has become the most severe humanitarian crisis in Africa since 1945. Taiwan Red Cross, in response to the food crisis appeal launched by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), has decided to donate USD 30,000 to support the lives in Central and Eastern Africa.