Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
- Rohingya crisis and assault on Cambodian democracy take center stage during EU advocacy mission
Severe hunger has become the most severe humanitarian crisis in Africa since 1945. Taiwan Red Cross, in response to the food crisis appeal launched by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), has decided to donate USD 30,000 to support the lives in Central and Eastern Africa.