Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
- The area is completely a wetland. See figure 2.
- Annually, more wetlands are lost due to rapid urbanization being experienced in Ikorodu and its environs through sand filling.
- Most structures are raised indiscriminately.
- Wastes are disposed into the canals causing blockages. See figure 3
- The river/canal is heavily covered by water hyacinth/sea weeds. See figure 4
- GPS readings indicated that elevations of most parts of the area are less than Zero degrees. Showing that it is below sea level.