Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The area is completely a wetland. See figure 2.
- Annually, more wetlands are lost due to rapid urbanization being experienced in Ikorodu and its environs through sand filling.
- Most structures are raised indiscriminately.
- Wastes are disposed into the canals causing blockages. See figure 3
- The river/canal is heavily covered by water hyacinth/sea weeds. See figure 4
- GPS readings indicated that elevations of most parts of the area are less than Zero degrees. Showing that it is below sea level.