Most read reports
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- Climate change and poverty in Africa
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
“Impartially alleviating the suffering of people is the humanity of the Red Cross.”
2010 was a ground-breaking year for the Korean Red Cross as it greatly increased its capacity for humanitarian action. We have undertaken various activities to integrate vulnerable multicultural families and North Korean settlers into Korean society. The Korean Red Cross has also provided aid to the underprivileged and endeavored to recruit more volunteers. All this was made possible through developing diverse sources of funding.