Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- UNHCR appeals for urgent action as new Mediterranean mid-winter deaths reported
“Impartially alleviating the suffering of people is the humanity of the Red Cross.”
2010 was a ground-breaking year for the Korean Red Cross as it greatly increased its capacity for humanitarian action. We have undertaken various activities to integrate vulnerable multicultural families and North Korean settlers into Korean society. The Korean Red Cross has also provided aid to the underprivileged and endeavored to recruit more volunteers. All this was made possible through developing diverse sources of funding.