Most read reports
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- 3 ways to fix the way we fund humanitarian relief
- Los precios internacionales de los alimentos se mantienen estables en diciembre
- UNHCR welcomes Malta disembarkation of Sea Watch and Sea Eye passengers, calls for better, predictable approach
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
SOS Children’s Villages is joining 77 other organisation in urging the European Commission and EU member states to step up protections of migrant and refugee children.
In a joint statement to be released at the European Forum on the Rights of the Child, which begins Tuesday in Brussels, SOS Children’s Villages and its partners are calling for seven action points to protect children in migration: