Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Peacebuilding Commission Urges Member States to Keep Sahel High on Agenda, Foster Stability, Ensure Sustainable Peace
SOS Children’s Villages is joining 77 other organisation in urging the European Commission and EU member states to step up protections of migrant and refugee children.
In a joint statement to be released at the European Forum on the Rights of the Child, which begins Tuesday in Brussels, SOS Children’s Villages and its partners are calling for seven action points to protect children in migration: