Most read reports
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- Working Together to End Child Marriage: How governments can end child marriage by accelerating coordinated action across education, health, protection and other sectors
Humanitarian actions must benefit all, including women, men, children, older persons marginalised groups and persons with disabilities. Everyone can be affected by emergency situations, however, individuals that belong to most-at-risk groups face higher risks and are disproportionately affected due to a wide range of barriers. The often life-threatening impact on most at risk groups can be attributed to the absence of inclusive perspectives in humanitarian actions.