Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Latinoamérica y el Caribe - Panorama Mensual de Situación - al 4 de enero de 2019
- Latin America & the Caribbean - Monthly Humanitarian Snapshot - As of 4 January 2019
Humanitarian actions must benefit all, including women, men, children, older persons marginalised groups and persons with disabilities. Everyone can be affected by emergency situations, however, individuals that belong to most-at-risk groups face higher risks and are disproportionately affected due to a wide range of barriers. The often life-threatening impact on most at risk groups can be attributed to the absence of inclusive perspectives in humanitarian actions.