Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.