Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
SEATTLE – Oct. 7, 2015 -- It’s been nearly a year since philanthropist and entrepreneur Paul G. Allen pledged $100 million to help tackle the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, the single largest private gift to fight the disease. While critical progress has been made over the past year, the 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak exposed significant gaps in the world’s ability to effectively respond to global health crises.