Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Destinar los recursos necesarios puede salvar a 2 de cada 3 recién nacidos
ECB Project agencies, led by CARE, have developed the Shelter Accountability Resources for project managers and decision-makers in humanitarian shelter programs. As a guide it is also intended to be useful for Shelter Cluster coordinators, and other staff who would like to monitor the accountability of particular projects and programs.
The tools and examples included here should help humanitarians to plan, implement and monitor shelter projects and programs in a way that is accountable to disaster-affected populations.