Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- New regional framework will strengthen UNFPA response to Horn of Africa and Yemen crises
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The Maternal and Newborn Health Thematic Fund - Business Plan Phase III (2018-2022)
About the ELD Initiative
The Economics of Land Degradation (ELD) Initiative is an international collaboration that provides a global assessment of the economics of land degradation, and highlights the benefits of sustainable land management. Working with a team of scientists, practitioners, policy-/decisionmakers, and all interested stakeholders, the Initiative endeavours to provide a scientifically robust, politically relevant, and socio-economically considerate approach that is economically viable and rewarding.