Most read reports
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Extreme hunger could kill 600,000 children in war zones this year
- Minority and Indigenous Trends 2018: Focus on migration and displacement
The purpose of this study is to investigate how a rights-based approach can strengthen the Drylands Coordination Group's (DCG) work on ensuring food security for pastoralists. The concept of a "rights-based approach" is widely understood as integrating norms, standards and principles of the international human rights system into the plans, policies and processes of development.