Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
The purpose of this study is to investigate how a rights-based approach can strengthen the Drylands Coordination Group's (DCG) work on ensuring food security for pastoralists. The concept of a "rights-based approach" is widely understood as integrating norms, standards and principles of the international human rights system into the plans, policies and processes of development.