Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
The recent arrests of six people in Serbia suspected of human trafficking again brought to light the issue of illegal migrants crossing into the Balkan counties in order to make their way to EU member countries.
The Service for Combating Organised Crime arrested the six suspects for allegedly being part of a group that was assisting illegal migrants across the borders of Macedonia and Serbia. The migrants are mainly from Syria, Pakistan and Palestine.