Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
Health Minister Ahmed Emad el Din Radi and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi signed Wednesday a MoU, allowing the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to provide health services for refugees in Egypt.
The $1.1 million MoU aims at setting a framework for cooperation between the Health Ministry and the UNHCR to provide primary care and emergency services to the registered refugees at the UN body in Egypt.