Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
Health Minister Ahmed Emad el Din Radi and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi signed Wednesday a MoU, allowing the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to provide health services for refugees in Egypt.
The $1.1 million MoU aims at setting a framework for cooperation between the Health Ministry and the UNHCR to provide primary care and emergency services to the registered refugees at the UN body in Egypt.