Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
The EU and Afghanistan hold a Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration
Faced with unprecedented migratory challenges, the European Union and Afghanistan continue close engagement to discuss migration issues through the Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration. The meeting of the Dialogue took place on 4 October, shortly after the signature of the "EU-Afghanistan Joint Way Forward on migration issues".
August 16, 2016
Kabul- In order to compile and coordinate a single document regarding the issues relevant to Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan, as well as to discuss problems of Afghan asylum seekers in European Countries, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan arranged a meeting attended by representatives of the ministries of Refugees and Repatriations and Finance, UNAMA, UNHCR and IOM. This meeting was presided by the Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Nasir Ahmad Andisha.