Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
The EU and Afghanistan hold a Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration
Faced with unprecedented migratory challenges, the European Union and Afghanistan continue close engagement to discuss migration issues through the Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration. The meeting of the Dialogue took place on 4 October, shortly after the signature of the "EU-Afghanistan Joint Way Forward on migration issues".
August 16, 2016
Kabul- In order to compile and coordinate a single document regarding the issues relevant to Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan, as well as to discuss problems of Afghan asylum seekers in European Countries, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan arranged a meeting attended by representatives of the ministries of Refugees and Repatriations and Finance, UNAMA, UNHCR and IOM. This meeting was presided by the Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Nasir Ahmad Andisha.