Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
The last year has seen significant global challenges, including an unprecedented level of humanitarian need, rising inequality and exclusion, growing climate change impacts, and increasing threats to our shared security. Nevertheless, the international community has taken important steps in addressing these challenges by implementing the recent bold commitments to foster sustainable peace.