Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
This independent report was commissioned by Development Cooperation Ireland and DFID to recommend how the existing Central Emergency Revolving Fund might be adapted to provide a more effective funding mechanism to address forgotten crises and rapidly changing situations. The Central Emergency Revolving Fund (CERF) was established by the Secretary-General in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 46/182 of December 1991.