Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- Delivering Supplies When Crisis Strikes
- Inequality exacerbates hunger, malnutrition and obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean
- World Leaders ‘Cannot Be Sleepwalkers’ about Climate Change, Rising Nationalism, Secretary-General Stresses at Peace Forum, Calling for Reformed Multilateralism
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.