Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Peacebuilding Commission Urges Member States to Keep Sahel High on Agenda, Foster Stability, Ensure Sustainable Peace
Turkey, hosting around 4 million vulnerable foreigners, has the largest refugee population than any other country in the world. Most of the refugee population living in Turkey is consisted of vulnerable children and women. CCTE Programme which is implemented in close partnership with Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services, As of September 2018, CCTE beneficiaries who received Ministry of National Education and UNICEF aims to payment at least once, reached approximately 376 remove financial barriers of poor families who have Thousand nationwide. school-aged children.
Period Covered: March 2017 – Ongoing
1. SCOPE OF THE CAMPAIGN
Natural disasters and man-made disasters in Africa region had a damaging effect on people’s lives. According to United Nations data, Africa is currently hosting 80% of the world’s refugee population. Within the scope of “Turkish Red Crescent Be the Hope” campaign Turkish Red Crescent is aiming to provide support to countries such as Somalia, Yemen, South Sudan and countries in East Africa.