Most read reports
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
By the end of Q3 2018, Islahiye, Karkamış and Adıyaman camps were closed.
In Q3, according to TurkStat, the Turkish annual inflation rate reached a record-high 24.52% in September 2018.
From Q2 to Q3, the cost of the food basket in contracted shops increased by 12%, reaching 121.23 TL per person per month by the end of September 2018.
Breakdown of Grades & ALP
399 students who are enrolled to Accelerated Learning Program that has been launched by MoNE for children aged 10-18 and have been out of school for more than 3 years are also benefiting from the CCTE.
Turkey, hosting around 4 million vulnerable foreigners, has the largest refugee population than any other country in the world. Most of the refugee population living in Turkey is consisted of vulnerable children and women. CCTE Programme which is implemented in close partnership with Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services, As of September 2018, CCTE beneficiaries who received Ministry of National Education and UNICEF aims to payment at least once, reached approximately 376 remove financial barriers of poor families who have Thousand nationwide. school-aged children.
Period Covered: March 2017 – Ongoing
1. SCOPE OF THE CAMPAIGN
Natural disasters and man-made disasters in Africa region had a damaging effect on people’s lives. According to United Nations data, Africa is currently hosting 80% of the world’s refugee population. Within the scope of “Turkish Red Crescent Be the Hope” campaign Turkish Red Crescent is aiming to provide support to countries such as Somalia, Yemen, South Sudan and countries in East Africa.