Most read reports
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
The Alliance for Conflict Transformation is pleased to announce the publication of a new report: "Skills, Networks & Knowledge: Developing a Career in International Peace and Conflict Resolution." This report helps to fill a critical gap in the field, as it is the first of its kind to survey employers regarding career opportunities within international peace and conflict resolution. We believe that it will be of interest to employers, and to students and professionals pursuing a career in this field and to the academic and professional organizations that seek to prepare them.