Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
This booklet presents the main features of the Paris Club's activities in 2008. The first chapter describes the debt treatment activities of the Paris Club. Chapter 2 focuses on the impact of past Paris Club debt treatments on the situation of debtor countries. Chapter 3 develops some general issues discussed in the framework of the Paris Club during the year.