Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- Global Child Nutrition Forum celebrates 20th edition in Tunisia
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
This booklet presents the main features of the Paris Club's activities in 2008. The first chapter describes the debt treatment activities of the Paris Club. Chapter 2 focuses on the impact of past Paris Club debt treatments on the situation of debtor countries. Chapter 3 develops some general issues discussed in the framework of the Paris Club during the year.