Most read reports
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Joint Communiqué by United Nations Secretary-General, African Union Commission Chairperson, European Commission President during Third Trilateral Meeting
- All you need to know in an emergency – in the palm of your hand
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
This guidebook targets both governmental and non-governmental organisations mandated with or engaged in the planning of adaptation, DRR and development measures. It aims to support these processes by providing a standardised methodology for assessing climate risks in the context of ecosystem-based adaptation (EbA) and to showcase potential co-benefits of EbA based on direct and indirect linkages to other sectors.
By Amnesty International and civil society coalition partners, 9 February 2016, Index number: IOR 10/3415/2016