Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
The IFCP offers a collection of case studies on the application of preventive measures. The case studies analyse and document past examples of effective preventive measures with a view to guiding the formulation and application of future ones. The case based nature of the IFCP case studies underscores the fact that there are no formulaic responses to crises, but rather that preventive measures must be tailored to specific circumstances.