Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
The IFCP offers a collection of case studies on the application of preventive measures. The case studies analyse and document past examples of effective preventive measures with a view to guiding the formulation and application of future ones. The case based nature of the IFCP case studies underscores the fact that there are no formulaic responses to crises, but rather that preventive measures must be tailored to specific circumstances.