Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- UNHCR appeals for urgent action as new Mediterranean mid-winter deaths reported
- Spain contributes 4.1 million euros to assistance to vulnerable populations through the United Nations World Food Programme
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
The Government of Bangladesh has signed a voluntary donation of US Dollar 100,000 to the International Aid Transparency Initiative or IATI - the leading global body for promoting the transparency of development aid around the world. As such, Bangladesh is the first developing country to make such a voluntary donation to IATI.