Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
7 October 2013. Monrovia, Liberia: The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), today, formally launched a project titled, “Strengthening Liberia’s Capability to Provide Climate Information and Services to Enhance Climate Resilient Development and Adaptation to Climate Change”. The launch coincides with the 2nd International Environmental Conference taking place in Monrovia.