Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
7 October 2013. Monrovia, Liberia: The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), today, formally launched a project titled, “Strengthening Liberia’s Capability to Provide Climate Information and Services to Enhance Climate Resilient Development and Adaptation to Climate Change”. The launch coincides with the 2nd International Environmental Conference taking place in Monrovia.