Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- Global Child Nutrition Forum celebrates 20th edition in Tunisia
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
The report describes International Aid's latest activities, highlighting activities e.g. in Uganda and Haiti, and inculding statistic about the FY2010.
[SPRING LAKE, Mich., Oct. 28, 2003]
People in developing nations will receive more of the proper medical
equipment they need thanks to guidelines developed by International Aid
and presented at a meeting of leading donor organizations.