Most read reports
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
The report describes International Aid's latest activities, highlighting activities e.g. in Uganda and Haiti, and inculding statistic about the FY2010.
[SPRING LAKE, Mich., Oct. 28, 2003]
People in developing nations will receive more of the proper medical
equipment they need thanks to guidelines developed by International Aid
and presented at a meeting of leading donor organizations.