Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
One of the most dramatic international responses to the Millennium Development Goals launched by then United Nations Secretary Kofi Annan in 2000 has been the global public health community’s response to MDG 6 “To combat AIDS, malaria and other diseases” . For HIV/AIDS it led to President George W.