Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Education Cannot Wait Announces Winning Ideas of Resource Mobilization Challenge at the Global People's Summit: Innovative Solutions to Fill US$8.5 Billion Funding Gap for Education in Crisis
One of the most dramatic international responses to the Millennium Development Goals launched by then United Nations Secretary Kofi Annan in 2000 has been the global public health community’s response to MDG 6 “To combat AIDS, malaria and other diseases” . For HIV/AIDS it led to President George W.