Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Working Together to End Child Marriage: How governments can end child marriage by accelerating coordinated action across education, health, protection and other sectors
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
The refugee crisis in Syria is an inseparable part from the main issue Syrians have been dealing with; which are the continuous crimes against humanity and war crimes that have been perpetrated by the Syrian regime since March 2011. Months later, different armed groups followed its footsteps but did not amount to 10% of the crimes the Syrian regime committed, according to SNHR archive since March 2011.
First: A Neglected Crisis