Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- FAO Early Warning Early Action report on food security and agriculture (January - March 2019)
LANDSCAPE OF THE HUMANITARIAN SECTOR
The $1 million Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize for 2001 was awarded to London's St. Christopher's Hospice. The ceremony to be held in New York City has been postponed due to the tragedy unfolding and it will be rescheduled for later in the fall. St. Christopher's, the world's first teaching hospice, was established in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders, known worldwide as the founder of the modern hospice movement. Please visit the Hilton Foundation website for additional information on St.