Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
LANDSCAPE OF THE HUMANITARIAN SECTOR
The $1 million Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize for 2001 was awarded to London's St. Christopher's Hospice. The ceremony to be held in New York City has been postponed due to the tragedy unfolding and it will be rescheduled for later in the fall. St. Christopher's, the world's first teaching hospice, was established in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders, known worldwide as the founder of the modern hospice movement. Please visit the Hilton Foundation website for additional information on St.