Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
Communiqué de presse conjoint
New York/Paris/Erevan, 10 Octobre 2018: Mme Michaëlle Jean, Secrétaire générale de la Francophonie, et Mme Pramila Patten, Représentante spéciale du Secrétaire général de l’ONU sur la question des violences sexuelles en période de conflits ont signé un accord-cadre de coopération en marge du XVIIème Sommet de la Francophonie à Erevan (Arménie).
The United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Ms. Pramila Patten, and the Chair of the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW Committee), Ms. Dalia Leinarte, welcome the signing of a Framework of Cooperation between the CEDAW Committee and her Office.
Commitments to more effective synergies among peace, humanitarian and development actions in complex humanitarian situations
Leila Zerrougui, Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict, today joined Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Zainab Hawa Bangura, in welcoming the adoption of a General Assembly resolution establishing 19 June as the International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict.