Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
created/written by MPH@GW, the online MPH program
In July 2014, a businessman working for an international steel company took a flight from Liberia to Nigeria — and in that moment an already bad Ebola outbreak in West Africa threatened to become a worldwide catastrophe, the very stuff of Hollywood horror films.