Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
The Arria-formula meeting on Women, Peace and Security and Mediation took place at the UN Security Council this week to discuss ways of increasing the participation of women in global conflict prevention and mediation and strengthening the role of women in peace processes. Co-chaired by Italy and the UK, the meeting also focused on the creation of a network of Mediterranean women mediators.