Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
On 25 May 2016, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dr George W. Vella, and Dr Michael Spindelegger, Director-General of the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), inaugurated the organisation’s Coordination and Cooperation Centre for Migration in the Mediterranean in Floriana.